Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Search for the perfect present for a 3 year old

So it is my nephew's 3rd birthday at the end of this month, the day after my first wedding anniversary. I am on a mission to find the perfect present for him. Not having children myself this leaves me completely in the dark as to what constitutes a perfect present.

After discussion with nephew's dad I am now on the hunt to find a train set for him. Now personally I like the old school wooden train sets for kids, because they still get to be truly involved in making the train move, but my brother reckons an electric one would be more fun....... so I have found a Thomas the Tank Engine one which is electric but I think it only has bells and whistles and doesn't actually electrically make the train move..... being one for online shopping this will be an online task..... with maybe one trip to Toys r Us........ Let the mission begin. . . .

Am bidding on a train set on ebay at the moment which finishes tonight... fingers crossed that I win it and for the right price.

No comments:

Post a Comment